- 4 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 ½ cups of warm water
- 1 cup of warm milk
- 1 tsp of white sugar
- ½ tsp of salt
- 2 tsp of yeast
- ½ cup of olive oil
- 1 cup of zataar
- ½ cup of olive oil ( more if desired)
- Mix all the ingredients together and kneed well. Cover dough with a damp cloth and let raise for a least 1 hour in a warm spot.
- Mix Zaatar with oil and set aside.
- Divide the dough into 12 equal size balls or 18 smaller ones. Roll each one to form flat dough roughly 1 cm thick.
- Spread zaatar paste all over it then place on tray. Repeat this for all.
- Place into a 350 degree oven and bake for 10-15 minutes or until bottom is golden brown.
- Remove and serve hot or cold, this s enjoy with plain yogurt for a dip and tea.