- 400 g. beef or lamb cut into small cubes
- 1 cup onins chopped
- 2 lb of fresh green beans (bite size pieces)
- 16 oz can of crushed tomato
- 1 tbsp of finely chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp of tomato paste
- 3 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 2 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of black pepper
- ½ tsp of red chili flakes
- 4 cups of water
- Wash and cut green beans into bite size pieces roughly 2 inch long.
- In a pot, heat oil and sauté meat until cooked. Add onions and garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add green beans, salt, pepper and chili and mix well. Add tomato sauce and paste then pour water and mix well. Cook on medium heat for 20 minutes or until beans are tender.
- Remove from heat and serve hot with Lebanese rice.