- 4-6 fish fillet ( I used hammer, but it can be substituted for any other fish, ex. Salom)
- ¼ cup of lemon juice
- 2 tbsp of finely chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of black pepper
- 1 red chili pepper sliced( optional)
- 2 tbsp of oil for frying
- 1 tbsp of olive oil for marinate
- 1 table spoon of butter
- 4 cloves of chopped garlic
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1 lemon
- ½ cup of water
- In a bowl marinate the fish with the juice of 1 lemon, red chili pepper, ½ tsp of salt, ½ tsp pepper and 1 tbsp of olive oil and set aside for at least 30 minutes.
- In a large pan heat 2 tbsp of oil and cook fillet for 3 minutes on each side or until light golden brown, remove into a serving dish.
- In the same pot add garlic, green onion, butter and ¼ lemon juice and cook for 5 minutes on heat, remove from heat and add chopped cilantro. Pour sauce over the fish fillet and serve.
- HINT: for spicy taste you can add the same chili from marinate into the sauce, you can also add more lemon juice for an extra citrus flavor.