- 1 box ginger crisp cookies
- 1 tsp of dry vanilla*
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut
- ½ cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips melted
- 1 can of condensed milk
- Extra coconut for rolling after shaping into balls (TIP: you can use crushed pistachio, cashews, almonds, colored sugar, icing sugar, coco an sprinklers).
- Small muffin cups
- Place cookies in food processor and crush them finely. Place into bowl and mix all the ingredients well, it will be a little sticky. Place in fridge for 15-20 minutes to have it set and it will be easier to roll in ball shape.
- Roll into bite size pieces roughly 1 tablespoon, then roll them into desired garnish from the outside. Here I have them in coconut and chocolate sprinkles and serve.
*You can replace the vanilla with a tablespoon or rum.